Wednesday, March 3, 2010

27 Week Update

Went to my 27 week appointment this morning.

Last week I failed my one hour glucose test so I had to take the three hour test on Monday. It consisted of them taking my blood four times and making me drink twice the amount of that pure liquid sugar - orange punch crap. Ugh! Oh and I also couldn't eat or dink anything after midnight the night before nor the morning of. Results were in today and I PASSED! Yea! No gestational diabetes for me.

They also checked my cervix - which looked awesome! I think it was measuring right at 3 on the 16th of February and now it is back to around 3.6. It doesn't mean that I cant get off of bed rest but it does mean they wont stick me in the hospital. So I am totally fine with that!

The pictures are not that good this week...she said I was "squirmy." I cant lay on that table for very long without getting lightheaded and extremely sick to my stomach. You can see that A & B, aka Cooper West and Greyson Reid have their hands in their mouths. The tech also said they are somewhat in a bob sled position. Guess she watched too much Olympics in the last few weeks. (Greyson is head down again...last few weeks he has been breach.) And "C", Bode Frank...well he just hangs out right under my ribs and enjoys his space.

I will continue to keep you all updated...I have my 28 week appointment next Wednesday and will see the specialist again on March 16th.

Cooper West

Greyson Reid

Bode Frank


No comments:

Followers