These updates are going to be more frequent now that I am seeing the Dr. weekly.
It was time for my glucose test so I started my appointment with a nice glass of orange flavored liquid sugar. It's about 10 times sweeter than that cheap gallon punch you buy at the store for kids parties, etc. Yum! (That was sarcastic.) I managed to keep that down while the tech did my ultrasound. My cervix looked awesome and better than last week. Looks like best rest is doing me good. Yay! All boys had great heart rates. Baby boy C was a lot slower since he just hangs out and has all the room to himself. A & B's were a little higher since they kick and fight each for room almost constantly. Ha!
I also go to chat with my Dr. a little bit about goals for these boys. She reeeeally thinks I can make it to 36 weeks but 34 weeks is still the goal. If we set a delivery date, it will be for 37 weeks but it's probable that I wont make it that far. We also talked about how big they are. She thinks, that in the case I make it to 34-36 weeks, there could be between 15-18 pounds of baby. So that's possibly 5+lbs per kiddo. I think, no...I know I'd trade my comfort and happiness for 5-6lb babies. Small babies freak me out!
Anyway....I think we have names. If you harass me enough I may tell. lol I think Jason already spilled the beans to some friends. (ok...I did tell a couple people too.)
Until next week...
It was time for my glucose test so I started my appointment with a nice glass of orange flavored liquid sugar. It's about 10 times sweeter than that cheap gallon punch you buy at the store for kids parties, etc. Yum! (That was sarcastic.) I managed to keep that down while the tech did my ultrasound. My cervix looked awesome and better than last week. Looks like best rest is doing me good. Yay! All boys had great heart rates. Baby boy C was a lot slower since he just hangs out and has all the room to himself. A & B's were a little higher since they kick and fight each for room almost constantly. Ha!
I also go to chat with my Dr. a little bit about goals for these boys. She reeeeally thinks I can make it to 36 weeks but 34 weeks is still the goal. If we set a delivery date, it will be for 37 weeks but it's probable that I wont make it that far. We also talked about how big they are. She thinks, that in the case I make it to 34-36 weeks, there could be between 15-18 pounds of baby. So that's possibly 5+lbs per kiddo. I think, no...I know I'd trade my comfort and happiness for 5-6lb babies. Small babies freak me out!
Anyway....I think we have names. If you harass me enough I may tell. lol I think Jason already spilled the beans to some friends. (ok...I did tell a couple people too.)
Until next week...



No comments:
Post a Comment