The boys had their one year appointment with Dr. Dentler this morning. He was quite amazed at how good natured they are. They pretty much sat there like this the whole time. (until shots.) He said this was very uncommon for their age and that they are multiples. He was also very pleased with their health and said they are right where they should be as far as cognitive development. They might be a little behind with walking but there will only be concern if they aren't walking by 15 or so months (which is in the normal realm.) Sometimes I think I let myself worry too much because I compare them to Peyton who was running by his first birthday.
He gave the "ok" to start whole cows milk and to start getting off the bottle. I plan to do it slowly. This week we lose the morning bottle but are keeping the nap time and nighttime bottle for a couple of weeks. Next to go will be the nap time. They are also cleared for all foods, ex. peanut butter. The thing we have to really keep our eye on is the size of foods as far as choking hazards.
No comments:
Post a Comment