Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I guess I better get used to this....

With much hesitation from this overprotective, and very attached Mom, I finally gave the "ok" for Peyton to go with Daddy to "Deer Camp." I cried like a baby! Dumb, I know, but I think this is the farthest I have been away from him overnight. He had a blast and stayed dirty the whole time! He even got to shoot his bb gun. (An item I still don't approve of, but anyway.) Jason warned me in advance that "Campaw's" dog bit Peyton. All he was trying to do was "hug" him. lol He has a nice little cut on hit forehead that will probably end up being a scar, but I'm sure it wont be the last time or the last scar. He now thinks band-aids are cool and needed to "cure" any small "bo bo."


Look at those dimples!

No comments:

Followers