Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Growing so fast!

I sterilized the boys "binks" today and stored the ones that they have outgrown. I went to throw them in the bag and found the bink that they were given during their first week of life. The tip is the size of a Q-tip, CRAZY! It looks so strange compared to the one they use now.


It got me thinking about all the things the boys did/wore when we brought them home. Like preemie clothes...now they wear 3-6 months/6 months. And I can't imagine those preemie diapers anymore. They are now in size 2's. It's also hard to think back to when they could just take a few cc's of breastmilk or later, a couple of ounces of formula at a time. Now they have 4-5 SIX ounce bottles plus two cereal meals a day.

I guess the weirdest thing was how small they were. These little miracles were only 4+/- pounds. Look at how small Greyson's head is...it fit in the palm of a hand! Now these sweet things are all over 15 pounds.

I guess the only word to describe it all is AMAZING! God is so good!

No comments:

Followers