We go back at approx 15 weeks on December 11th. I don't think they will tell us the sex of the babies then but we will for sure find out when we see the specialist in Clearlake at 18 weeks.
My Doctor says our goal is to make it to 36 weeks. I can't imagine what I will look like by then but I want to keep these kiddos in as long as possible. She also said there is a possibility that I could go on best rest as early as the end of February. (But...it just depends on me. I could be doing great and not need to be on bed rest until later in the pregnancy.)
I am still feeling pretty good. I do get tired by the end of the day...but nothing a nap doesn't take care of. I think the excitement is setting in. I can't wait!



No comments:
Post a Comment