In celebration of Dr. Seuss' Birthday, Peyton's Little School requested that the students dress "Seussical." Much like everything else. I forgot until sometime after 8pm Wednesday night that Thursday was THE day! I scrambled and after a trip to Walmart, some glue, felt, etc. I came up with a costume.
Let me introduce you to...THING 1!
and his "zany' friends at Little School
Thing 1 and Thing 2
You ask, "Who is that?"
They're a Seussical pair
From the Cat in the Hat
They come out of a box,
Thing 1 and Thing 2.
They do not say much,
Just "How do you do?"
They make mischief & mayhem
with "bumps, jumps, and kicks"
They like to fly kites
and do lots of bad tricks.
They destroy the whole house
while running about
as the fish in the dish yells
"You must get them out!"
Till at last, mom is seen
at the end of the day.
And the Cat packs them up
and takes them away.
-Dr. Seuss



No comments:
Post a Comment