Sunday, October 3, 2010

SIX Months Old

My sweet Precious boys are Six Months Old today! I still can't believe that God chose me, no blessed me, with this miracle! I look at them daily and am amazed when I think back to Good Friday 2010. What a bittersweet Friday that was. On one hand, they came way to early for their health but on the other hand, they were born, and alive, and not on major life support! He had His hands on all four of us that day!

Some pics & updates...


Greyson, Bode & Cooper

Silly boys!

Cute "tails!"

Cooper West
My "Coopee..." he is such a sweetheart! He has one of the sweetest smiles I have ever seen! He has been known to sleep for over 12 hours at night, one day sleeping till after noon! Yes, he is a "McCarrell." He loves to eat his cereal (rice/oatmeal) and is learning to like green beans and squash. (their 1st veggies.) As you can tell, he and brother Greyson are still pretty bald. I'm not sure what they are weighing these days but I suspect over 17lbs. He enjoys tummy time and jumping in the jumperoo.
Justify Full

Greyson Reid
Greyson is a lot like his brother Cooper. (Go figure, huh?) He has this adorable grin and is ticklish which makes for some really CUTE giggles! He loves to eat too, no problems getting him to open his mouth, etc! He, like his brothers are rolling over, in bed and when during tummy time on the floor. He still pretty bald, I think the twins will be blonde like me. He seems to be the most laid back but still has that whine when he wants something. I don't think he is in a rush to do anything...other than get cuter by the day.


Bode Frank
Bode, Bode, Bode...I think he is going to follow the lead of big brother Peyton and be a "royal TOOT!" He is so serious, yet funny at the same time. I guess he will have a dry sense of humor. He will give you the ugliest go to he*l look and in the next second a little smirk that will leave you laughing! He is all Respondek for sure! He is long and lean, much more than Cooper & Greyson. He seems to be much more active too. He likes to stand, jump and roll over from tummy to back and also from back to tummy. Mom noticed him scooting up his legs this afternoon. I don't think it will be long till he is on all fours. His hair is starting to grow back, still darker than C & G. He is the hardest of the three to feed. We kind of all fight over who DOESN'T have to feed Bode. ha ha He's not the best eater and loves to grab at the spoon and put his whole hand in his mouth right after a bite. Makes for a BIG mess! But he is still pretty dang cute covered in oatmeal!


All three are slobbering and chewing on EVERYTHING! Peyton was cutting four teeth at four months so I suspect we are just around the corner from some pretty crazy/miserable days & nights! Eek!

No comments:

Followers