And boy do I mean QUICK! (It cant really be any other way theses days.)
We brought Cooper home on Thursday and were able to bring Greyson and Bode home on Saturday afternoon. Cooper was able to come home earlier because he didn't need an Apnea monitor and the other two did. We had to wait on the monitors and get "schooled" on them before they released the other two boys.
It has been a pretty wild couple of days but we are ALL doing pretty well so far. Thank the Lord for my wonderful Mom and our sweet friend Lynn for all the help. I'm not sure we could have survived the last couple of days without them.
The boys are doing awesome! All are eating well; 2+ ounces at a time. (Not that I ever questioned if they were to be good eaters coming from this family.) Bode is the best sleeper. I guess that's the McCarrell in him. Cooper makes the biggest smiles when he sleeps and Greyson loooves to whine. Ahhh, what a blessing they are, crying, dirty diapers and all!
This is the hardest part to say...I know everyone is very anxious to see the boys, however, we have to be very careful with illness and our babies, so if you have been sick or exposed to anything please don't come over. We also can't have a lot of children over in the beginning just as a precaution. Especially kiddos who attend school or day care and are exposed to illness, etc. (Per the Dr and nurses advice.) Please, give us a call first if you want to come over to give us a heads up in case we are sleeping, etc. I have even decided to keep Peyton out of "school" for the month of May to keep him away from anything. We are still on the very end of RSV season but we should be safe with Summer just around the corner.
With all this said, I wish I had a spare minute to upload some pictures for you but I don't. Soon though, I promise! Even several minutes to just shower, etc are few and far between these days. (But all worth it!)
Please continue to keep the boys in your prayers.
We brought Cooper home on Thursday and were able to bring Greyson and Bode home on Saturday afternoon. Cooper was able to come home earlier because he didn't need an Apnea monitor and the other two did. We had to wait on the monitors and get "schooled" on them before they released the other two boys.
It has been a pretty wild couple of days but we are ALL doing pretty well so far. Thank the Lord for my wonderful Mom and our sweet friend Lynn for all the help. I'm not sure we could have survived the last couple of days without them.
The boys are doing awesome! All are eating well; 2+ ounces at a time. (Not that I ever questioned if they were to be good eaters coming from this family.) Bode is the best sleeper. I guess that's the McCarrell in him. Cooper makes the biggest smiles when he sleeps and Greyson loooves to whine. Ahhh, what a blessing they are, crying, dirty diapers and all!
This is the hardest part to say...I know everyone is very anxious to see the boys, however, we have to be very careful with illness and our babies, so if you have been sick or exposed to anything please don't come over. We also can't have a lot of children over in the beginning just as a precaution. Especially kiddos who attend school or day care and are exposed to illness, etc. (Per the Dr and nurses advice.) Please, give us a call first if you want to come over to give us a heads up in case we are sleeping, etc. I have even decided to keep Peyton out of "school" for the month of May to keep him away from anything. We are still on the very end of RSV season but we should be safe with Summer just around the corner.
With all this said, I wish I had a spare minute to upload some pictures for you but I don't. Soon though, I promise! Even several minutes to just shower, etc are few and far between these days. (But all worth it!)
Please continue to keep the boys in your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment