Friday, May 22, 2009

Growth Chart - Birth thru March 2009

I'm thinking about deleting my "totsites" account for Peyton. I used to keep it up to date but have lost track of it the last 6 months. It also costs $$ to have as many pictures as I have on it, which is not cool. I went back and printed out my journal entries and Growth chart. Unfortunately, it will not let me copy and paste them to this blog so I just printed them out for myself. I will retype his growth chart though:

8/21/07 (Birth)
Weight: 9lbs, 1oz
Height: 20 1/2 inches

9/4/07 (Two week appointment)
Weight: 9lbs, 3oz
Height: 20 1/2 inches

10/2/07 (Six week appointment)
Weight: 12lbs, 8oz
Height: 22 1/4 inches

10/30/07 (Two month appointment)
Weight: 15lbs, 6oz
Height: 23 1/4 inches

1/3/08 (Four month appointment)
Weight: 19lbs, 10oz - 97th percentile
Height: 25 3/4 inches - 67th percentile

1/30/08
Weight: 20lbs, 14oz
Height:

2/15/08
Weight: 21lbs, 11oz
Height:

3/4/08 (Six month appointment)
Weight: 22lbs, 5oz - 96th percentile
Height: 27 3/4 inches - 82nd percentile

5/14/08
Weight: 26lbs
Height:

6/19/08 (Nine month appointment)
Weight: 26lbs, 3oz
Height: 29 1/4 inches

7/17/08
Weight: 27lbs, 6oz
Height:

8/29/08 (One Year Appointment)
Weight: 28lbs, .63oz
Height: 31 1/4 inches

12/2/08 (Fifteen month appointment)
Weight: 30lbs, 7oz - 96th percentile
Height: 32 3/4 inches - 87th percentile


3/4/09 (Eighteen month appointment)
Weight:
Height:

No comments:

Followers